Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Should I get a set of whitewall tires?

Back in VT, but not as sleepy this time (yet).

Made myself hoarse on the drive up singing in the car. My audiobook ran out (forgot to burn the second half, dangit!) so I put on the second disc of Billy Joel's Greatest Hits. OK, not exactly the cutting edge of musical cool these days, but I grew up on Long Island in the eighties, so it's in my blood. Got a problem with that?! You may be right, I may be crazy. Go ahead with your own life -- leave me alone. It's still rock 'n roll to me. Don't ask me why. Um... movin' out.

Actually, given my recent post, perhaps he was something of a visionary:

All your life is Channel 13
Sesame Street
What does it mean?
I'll tell you what it means... PRESSURE!
In your face, Big Bird.

No comments: